Monday, May 10, 2010

Jen's Sparkle




Once again my wonderful friend Melissa
Dell is to blame for this amazing design! Not only did she ask me to make the set for her friend Jen, but the organza flower and crystals were her idea. A few months back Melissa sent me a link for DIY organza flowers thinking I could use them for my garters. I was a little nervous but with a little practice they turned out great. Melissa sent me some of the crystals she
was using on Jen's toppers and other fabulous accessories to use on the flower.

Jen Keeper - Ivory lace with eggplant accent, organza rose in eggplant with orange and purple crystals, signature SomethingBlue bow on back. $45
Jen Toss - Ivory lace with eggplant accent, orange satin and sheer bow with purple crystals. $15 ($10 with coordinating keeper)

No comments:

Post a Comment