Monday, January 25, 2010

I Owe It To This Girl...

One of my favorite things about SBGarters is I get the chance to create a unique and special accessory for my girl friends to wear into the next steps of their lives.


My very good friend from college, Melissa, is one of my biggest "pushers". She is amazingly creative, creating custom cake toppers with Bling Divas, and often uses her business connections as an opportunity to let people know about SomethingBlueGarters. When she got married I had such a good time creating the perfect garters for her.
As you can see, I couldn't decide exactly what I wanted to make for her so I made three!!!
Melissa's Trio:
"Melissa Keeper with Rose" (top) - turquoise fabric, brown grosgrain ribbon with turquoise polka dots, cream rose accent with swarovski crystal center in aqua and clear, thin brown and turquoise accent $50
"Melissa Keeper" (middle) - turquoise fabric, brown grosgrain ribbon with turquoise polka dots, brown satin and sheer cream with satin edge bow, single clear swarovski crystal $40
"Melissa Toss" (bottom) - turquoise fabric with brown satin bow $15
($10 with coordinating keeper garter)

1 comment:

  1. :o) Yes and every day I see the garter on my desk and smile!!! Thank you so much again for making all three of them!

    ReplyDelete