Thursday, January 28, 2010

Leopard Lauryn

Lauryn is Melissa's sister in law and the first referral (of many) I recieved from Mel. Lauryn has the most wonderfully fun personality and she loves leopard!!! When Lauryn and I starting chatting about her garter I had only made garters using lace as the base. I had enough time to experiment with how I to get the best looking garter using fabric and we were both very happy with the result!!! Her wedding colors were gold and black so we combined the colors with the leopard. I was able to see a photo of her dress when creating her garters so I got a good feel for her style and personality.

"Lauryn Keeper" (top) - leopard cotton fabric, gold satin accent, gold satin bow, black sheer bow with satin edge overlay $40

"Lauryn Toss" (bottom) - leopard cotton fabric, gold satin bow $15 ($10 with coordinating keeper)

No comments:

Post a Comment